RECEPTUR

Heute steht auf dem Gelände das spätbarocke Gebäudeensemble des in Kurmainzer Zeit, um 1710, entstandenen Verwaltungssitzes “Kellerei”. An der Straßenfront ist das Wappen des Mainzer Erzbischofs Franz von Schönborn zu sehen. Nach 1803 waren die Gebäude Sitz der nassauischen Finanzverwaltung “Receptur”, dann der staatlichen Forstverwaltung bis 1972. Von der Stadt erworben, saniert und 1982 als städtisches Kulturzentrum “Receptur” eröffnet, ist sie heute Sitz des Standesamtes und der Kronberg Academy.

RECEPTUR

Today, the late-baroque building complex of the administrative office “Kellerei” can be found on that site, dating back to the times of the Electorate of Mainz around 1710. The coat of arms of the Archbishop of Mainz Franz von Schönborn is visible on the street facade. After 1803, the buildings had accommodated the Nassau office of financial administration “Receptur”, and subsequently the national forest administration until 1972. Eventually acquired by the town, refurbished, and opened in 1982 as a municipal cultural centre “Receptur”, the building is today home to the registry office and Kronberg Academy.

Menü